1. Nominees must be citizens or residents of The Bahamas.
2. Nominees can be individuals, groups, or organizations, active in The Bahamas.
3. Select the most appropriate nomination category – Community or Corporate.
4. Corporate nominees must be nominated by a colleague, management, HR manager.
5. You may submit more than one nominee.
6. Elected officials, PACE Board members and their immediate families are not eligible for nomination.
7. Nominations must be submitted online (see form above)
8. Deadline for Submission: September 30, 2022.
9. Follow us on social media.
All nominees will be reviewed by an independent selection committee using the following criteria.
● The nominee is not well-known by the public.
● The nominee demonstrates ‘good’ or ‘strong’ character: Their character strengths are described, and supported by examples of their actions, words, and behaviour.
● The nominee regularly impacts those around them in positive ways e.g., is a role model, inspires and motivates others.
The judging panel will:
● Assess each nominee against the criteria
● Decide on finalists and determine which nominees will be showcased for each category
● Finalists will be interviewed and featured on our social media pages
The decision of the judging panel is final.
Nominations are now Open!
Tell us about your nominee: Let us know how and for how long you have known the nominee. Describe why your nominee is a Hidden Hero and what makes them outstanding. Please share examples of their character strengths, e.g., resilience, courage, perseverance kindness, humility, optimism etc. Describe how your hidden hero demonstrates their character strengths
Thank you for your submission!